Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back In Action

So again I've been slacking keeping up with this blog but I have been super busy! I know that's everyone's excuse but mine is legit. I swear.

I went back to work at 4 weeks postpartum and it's been very hectic since. As I've mentioned before, N gets to come along with me. If that weren't the case, I don't know I would ever go back. I give the people that do a lot of credit.

Since going back to work, I work 45 hours a week nannying and I teach 4 days a week at the studios. Before it was no biggie but I have to say, all together, it's really tough. Not because while I'm at dance I can't be away from N, it's the fact that I'm not with my family all at once.

Anyways, I've been back at it for 4 weeks and things are getting easier. I've been managing my mornings and evenings home to make it all easier on the evenings I won't be home. We also have been using some of the frozen meals we prepared ahead of time! Soon enough I will be off for the summer and bored out of my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment