Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Weeks!

So yesterday I was officially 30 weeks. I can't believe how fast it's going. We started our childbirth classes on Monday and have 3 sessions of them. Kevin was hoping we wouldn't have to watch a video.... too bad for him we have a few haha.

The class was OK. Most of what she talked about I already knew from talking to other mom's, online, and books but I think it's good for Kev. One part that was funny was when she showed a diagram of a pregnant woman's insides and how all of the organs get squished up on top of the uterus, thus why we get horrible heartburn, Kev looked at me and was like "Holy sh*t that looks like it's uncomfortable!" I was like DOY!!!!!!

Anyways, on to the bump pic....

(Ok, so I've been trying for 3 days to put the picture in and for some reason it won't let me. I will try another time!)
The baby is the same size as last week and will stay that way for a month besides gaining some weight. I'm hoping he gains and not me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment