Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Cuteness

I have seen people post about the cute things they find on Etsy.com but I haven't looked on there much myself. **When I was planning the wedding, I ordered some painted wine glasses from there and never received them, had to go through a big dispute etc. I finally got my money back but it turned me off of Etsy for a while.**

I was in the market for onesie stickers and knew really the only place to find some was Etsy. I narrowed down my search and told Kev to pick the final ones. Here they are:








I got these from the seller Purple Possom and was very happy and it gave me faith in Etsy again.
Now I just can't wait for him to get here so I can put them on him!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I have never seen the holiday ones before, what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I had never either! I love them. PS- Your little man is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete