Saturday, January 8, 2011

29 Weeks!

So I turned 29 weeks on Wednesday and I can't believe we're that far along. Here's a pic. I feel like I just get bigger and bigger each week. I'm sure the wide stripes aren't helping though....
This was taken today (Saturday) so here I'm 29w 3d

Your Pregnancy: Week 29

Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.



This is all certainly true. The other day Kevin and I were watching TV and I looked down and my stomach was just waving, like an ocean. We stared at it for so long. I took a video but it didn't come out that great since you can really only see me breathing. It was definitely very cool and I'm so glad I got to share it with Kev. He was talking to my belly and Nate was going crazy.

Nate also has the hiccups a lot. It's a very interesting feeling. He's so low so he hiccups right around my belly button or bladder. I just never know what's coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment