Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Baby's First Birthday Bash

I started planning Nathan's birthday when he was about 3 months old I think. K and I knew we didn't want a huge party, but something cute and fun. I started researching and everything led to these gigantic parties that cost as much as a Bar Mitzvah. Really? We aren't having any of that.

After talking it over, we decided to rent a lodge in one of our local parks. Not because we wanted to invite a million people, but I didn't want to try to fit people in our house. It's nicer to have an open space for people to mingle and there's a playground outside if it happens to be nicer out.

Then it came time to pick a "theme." I decided I wanted it to be blue, green and yellow somehow and went from there.
Here are some pictures I found on Google that helped me come up with all the crafts I did or am doing for his party.




I know the last few are girly but they're still good ideas. Now you'll have to wait and see how each thing turns out. I'll be posting the invitations and the how to within the next couple of days so stay tuned!

It's going to be a Sweet Celebration!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment