Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Body, New Wardrobe

It has been almost a year since I had Nathan and I have finally realized that my body is not the same as before and I don't see a close future where it will be. And it took me a while, but I'm ok with it. I'm a size larger than before therefore most of my pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit. I have purchased a lot of new jeans, tops, etc but now I need dresses.

This year, 5 of my wonderful friends/family members are getting married. That means I need new dresses for them as well as the showers! Well I've made a start, here's 3 so far. I don't have each one designated yet though!



Any suggestions for more casual ones for the shower? I need some help!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Have you tried asos.com? I just got a shower dress there...its really cute and so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I knew you'd have some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete