Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Quick Delicious Meal

So as usual, Kevin and I have been trying to eat better. This time we've been doing really well and trying to eat more organic and natural foods versus all the processed foods out there. We have upped the grocery bill and decreased the restaurant bill and we both are really enjoying it!

I found a website that I have been REALLY enjoying. It gives me the opportunity to try new things and introduce new items into our old boring routine. Plus she gives all the calories, WW points if you're doing that etc. I made this recipe the other day and it was a HUGE hit!
Sweet and Fiery Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa. From Skinnytaste.com


I chose to use chicken breasts instead just because I had plain ones instead of a plain pork tenderloin. I did have to buy all the other ingredients because we don't use sirarchi sauce frequently in this house!
I added a side of Jasmine Rice instead of her recommended Coconut Rice (we aren't big coconut fans) and a side of steamed broccoli in case we didn't like the salsa.
Everything was very unique and went together well. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment