Monday, February 27, 2012

Birth Announcement

I think all I did when I  originally started blogging was give facts and post photos. I want to include more of the crafts I do from now on since numerous people keep telling me to! So even though it's way beyond, here is the Birth Announcement I made for Nathan.

These were very simple because they're pre-made from Target. All I had to do was print the pictures and the blank cards with the information then assemble. Don't get me wrong, they took a while because I had to  make about 100 but they came out so much nicer than the ones I saw on various online websites.

So when looking at invitations, announcements etc, don't forget about the DIY options at Target, Michaels etc. They can look very nice and sophisticated and can be refreshing after the endless Shutterfly and Tinypic options!

No comments:

Post a Comment