Friday, September 3, 2010

11 Weeks!

I turned 11 weeks on Wednesday and decided to start taking pictures of my bump/bloat/belly to see how huge I get. Right now it's all bloat but there's something there. That's for sure!
Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.













I found this little questionaire on various other blogs I've been reading about other pregnant mom's so I thought I'd fill it in to keep track of everything!


New Symptoms: Well I never had any morning sickness. Just a few nights of a little nausea but other than that. My only symptoms are some wonderful acne (ew), greasy hair (ew) and starting to be hungry all. the. time.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not positive. I'm not sure exactly how much I weighed beforehand but I think it is between 3 and 5 lbs. Yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet although I have purchased a couple things. I did have to go out and get a few new regular tops that aren't so tight because my muffin top is hanging out. Not attractive!

Stretch Marks: None yet. I've been slathering on this stuff 2x a day.

Sleep: Lately my hips have been really sore so it's been hard to sleep on my side. I also have a cold so I can't breathe so that hasn't helped.

Movement: None.

Food Cravings/Aversions: None right now. In the beginning all I wanted were starches but that's faded. Not any aversions anymore. I couldn't do runny things for a couple weeks.

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss:
Vodka lol and any amount of coffee. Right now I limit it to 1 cup a day.

What I am Looking Forward To:
Our first ultrasound on the 13th of September. We heard the heartbeat a couple weeks ago and now I wanna see the little lime.

Best Moment This Week:
I told the lady I used to nanny for. She's actually how Kevin and I met. She's superstitious so I couldn't tell her right away but I felt confident to tell her now. I didn't want her to find out when everyone else does. She's so thrilled!

Labor Signs: n/a


We are having a BBQ this weekend with all of our friends so I'm preparing for that. Lots of cooking, cleaning, and organizing to do!
Better get to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment