Friday, September 10, 2010

12 Weeks!

Well technically, it's 12 weeks and 2 days. I was busy the past couple of days with work, Rosh Hashanah, and other stuff!

So here I am. I can definitely see something but it still is looking like chub as oppose to baby.

Sorry the pictures are terrible. I'm no photographer.....


How Big is Baby?
Baby is the size of a plum!

Your Baby: Week 12

As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed. 









New Symptoms: Not many. Mainly just hungry frequently but I get full quickly.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. I go to the doctor Monday and I'm going to ask then!

Maternity Clothes: I have worn one tank top that is maternity and just started using a BeBand from Target on a few of my smaller pants.

Stretch Marks: N/A

Sleep: I had one really great night this week. I didn't wake up at all. Also had a few crappy nights. I bought a Total Body Pillow from Target. I'm going to give it a try tonight and see if it's really worth the $50 price tag.

Movement: None yet.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Not really any. I suddenly will say "Oh I'd love french fries" but I don't go out and get them immediately nor do I force Kev. I typically can ignore the cravings and eat a pretty regular diet. 

Belly Button In or Out: In.

What I Miss:
Martini's. Was that my answer last time too?

What I am Looking Forward To:
Our appointment on the 13th for our NT Scan which will be our first Ultrasound. I hope the little bugger is doing great! Also, we're announcing to all of our friends and family on Sunday (our anniversary) that we're expecting!

Best Moment This Week:
I imagine this weekend will be wonderful with lots of well wishes and congratulations. It's always nice to know you have a lot of support.

Labor Signs: n/a


Our first wedding anniversary is on Sunday and I am truly so excited. I love our life and our first year of marriage was a breeze. Tonight, we're going to a movie. Tomorrow, we're going to our favorite restaurant for dinner (Bistro 135) and we have a smaller version of our wedding cake to devour (yum!). Then on Sunday, we're going to hang in bed all day, watch football and make chili. And most likely, eat some more cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment