Saturday, September 4, 2010

Turning into Fall...

I love Fall. Like big pink puffy heart Fall. I love everything about it. Pumpkins, orange and red, leaves, fires, cool weather, the smell of other people using their fireplaces, our park while the leaves change, Thanksgiving, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, apples, hay rides, chunky sweaters, boots, warm cider, cold cider.... I could probably go on forever.

I can't imagine ever living anywhere else. My Husband wants to move at some  point to the NC area and I'm already dreading the thought of it. What on earth will I do there? I hate heat and prefer cold and it's the exact opposite?! I suppose you get used to it but all I know is I was there for 3 days and it was 103 degrees and I spent the entire time indoors watching TV.

Well, since it feels like Fall here at our humble abode, I will be starting to put up all of my Fall decor. It is 63 degrees and the breeze is blowing. I love it!

Fall cleaning, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment