Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

It has been 1 wonderful year of marriage bliss with Kevin. We celebrated last night and went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. Since all of our cake was devoured at our wedding, we ordered a small replica for us to enjoy on the anniversary. This is what we got....

This isn't so small. But that's what happens when you know the baker and they treat you well. Did I mention this is 4 layers???? We'll definitely have to freeze it and enjoy for the next year lol.

It was nice to get all dressed up and go to dinner. I feel like it hasn't happened in a while since becoming pregnant. Of course, nothing I had fit well so I had to go buy something. I got lucky and got a dress on sale at Target. Spiced it up with my red shoes, and picked up a necklace and bracelet and I felt great!
Here's us on our first anniversary!

Here's the picture we used to announce on Facebook that we're expecting.
Here's a re-enactment of us cutting our cake. My mother-in-law made us do this. I wanted no pictures since I was already changed into something more comfortable....
Oh well....
Well, we had a wonderful evening filled with delicious food and good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment