Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to the Grind.

I went back to work today FT after having a pretty easy Summer. I only worked about 40 hrs a week and had Friday's off ( woo hoo! ) and now am back to my typical 60+ hour week. I'm really happy though to get back to normal. I love getting the kids ready in the morning and off to school. This year A is a big 2nd grader. I can't believe how much of a big girl she has become over the past year. J is going to preschool M, W, and F so that means M and I get to hang and spend some one on one time together. At least till baby gets here.

I'm really excited to meet my new students at the dance studio as well. It's so exciting as a teacher to watch them grow throughout the year and perform on stage.

After work tonight, I have to get some stuff ready for my dance classes which start next week. I'm also going to make some dinner. Probably a huge salad with chicken since I didn't eat all too well over the weekend. Tonight I'll take the dogs for a long walk too. Yesterday I didn't feel great so they didn't get one. They'll be begging for one when I get home I'm sure!

Tomorrow is 12 weeks! Can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment