Friday, December 31, 2010

Some Books I Read This Year

Last year I wanted to read 100 books in 2010. I lost track but I'm sure it wasn't that many. Here are some I read that were worth the time to read them. I started quite a few and never finished because I just couldn't get through them. Enjoy!

I was very intrigued by this book. I read it very fast and would recommend it in a heartbeat.

I enjoyed all of Jen's books. This one wasn't my favorite of hers but I still enjoyed it!

I liked this book but I do enjoy most of her books. They have so many story lines and twists that I like.

This book was very interesting. I really enjoyed it.


I absolutely loved this book. I thought it was so well written.
I love Sophie but I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was very sweet and it was an easy read.


This book was an easy and fun read. I recommend it to all new moms.
I also enjoyed this book. I have read all of hers and liked this one equally.
This was the 3rd of the series of these books. They're a chick-lit murder mystery. It was an easy read and I liked it.

I thought this was very informative and very cut to the chase. I liked it.

And just to add one I read at the end of 2009 that is probably my favorite book of all time so far:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book. Highly recommended!

I read quite a few more but I'm terrible at remembering the names. I have a few on my must read list of 2011. Right now I am reading
It's cute so far, I'm only about 75 pages in.

Next on my list are:













So what are you reading? Any recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. i got a Kindle for Christmas so i'm filling it up with cheap/free chick lit. I like Jen Lancaster and Emily Giffin too. i read All We Ever Wanted Was Everything by Janelle Brown. i also read a few David Sedaris books. i really want to read The Help so i think i'm going to go ahead and download it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes go with The Help. It was fantastic! I am going to look into the Janelle Brown book :)

    ReplyDelete