Wednesday, February 16, 2011

35/35!

On TheBump, everyone gets so excited to get to 35/35. That is 35 weeks pregnant and only 35 days to go. It's a big milestone apparently! Well I have to say I am excited to get here. I'm excited that he could be here soon because I just can't wait to hold him.


No bump pic this week. I look the same as last since I just took the pic a couple of days ago.

Today I have a doctor's appointment. We're getting another ultrasound which makes me REALLY happy. Kev and I just can't wait to see him again.

On Sunday, my mom hosted another baby shower for me. It was a nice little quiet time with my family. We got a lot more clothes and onesies for him as well as a Travel Swing! He's pretty much all set!

This past week we've:

Set up the Den to become the playroom (see previous blog post)
Purchased a few more crib mattress pads, sheet savers, and waterproof mats.
Frozen 2 more meals.
Washed some bottles and toys.
Received a HUGE bin of toys and other baby stuff from G. Thanks!!!!!


I think that's about it but we're definitely almost done. I just need to return a few things and purchase a single stroller (which I won't need until about September anyways) and that's about it.

Now it's just a waiting game....

No comments:

Post a Comment