Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby's Coming Home Outfit

So Kevin's mom just sent up from Florida the sweater, hat, and booties she crocheted for the baby. They are absolutely precious and we're so excited to put them on him for his first pictures.

She had shown me the sweater she started before she left so I purchased just a plain footed pajama to go underneath. I hope he's not too big for it! The doctor at my appointment yesterday said he was long!






We also have the bunting that Kevin's Grandma made for him to come home in. Since his birthday is in Nov, we're able to use it for baby Nate. It's immaculate and in perfect condition still.





I'm so excited that the outfits he will come home in are so special. Each piece (besides the pajamas) are made with love and for very special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment