Tuesday, December 28, 2010

18 Week Ultrasound....

This was the BIG ultrasound. The one that would *hopefully* tell us if we're having a boy or a girl, but most importantly, another one proving our little sweet pea is still on track and doing well. Well the baby is doing great. Now on to the more exciting news...... it's a BOY!!!!!!!! We are sooo thrilled!




 I am already completely in love with our little man. His name will be Nathan Scott. Nathan for no real reason. Kevin and I just really like the name. We like that it can be shortened to Nate also. Scott is Kevin's middle name so that's why we chose that. Our little man is doing well. Kevin asked if we can get him a pair of hockey skates. I said maybe we should wait until he's 3 or so.

I would have been happy either way but I truly wanted a boy first. We are just so excited!!!! Only 22 more weeks or so until we can meet him and hold him.

Let the BOY shopping begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment