Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

So it's the last day of 2010 and I found a little questionnaire to look back on the year.

What would you consider your best memory of 2010? Finding out we're expecting.


What's the one thing from 2010 you'd like to forget? I'm not really sure.


What are you looking forward to the most in 2011? Baby Nate


What are you dreading the most in 2011? I'm not dreading it but scared of baby Nate lol. I feel like I have NO CLUE what the heck I'm doing....


What resolutions are you making, and how long do you think it will take before you break them? My resolution is to save more money and spend less foolishly. I don't think I can break it necessarily because I always save, it just isn't always as much as I want. I'd also like to read more. Try different genres of books too. Not just my usual Chick-Lit or books on disorders and more disturbing topics lol.


I am so grateful Kevin and I have had such a wonderful year. I know next year will be so special as well.

Today will be spent with some of our favorite people, I wonder if I'll be able to stay awake to see the ball drop though....

No comments:

Post a Comment