Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things Are Starting To Get Uncomfortable

Well, now that I have a 20lb belly, things are starting to not feel great. He moves around like crazy but he's still really low. Even with him that low, my ribs feel like they're crushing all.the.time.

I was having a hard time breathing so I went to the doctor and found out I have Acute Bronchitis. The only treatment for it was an inhaler. So far it's helped but it doesn't relieve the pain I have on the side of my ribs. It feels like they might be cracked but there's not much that can be done about it anyway. Sometimes, I feel like this baby is like Bella's baby in the Twilight Series, "Breaking Dawn" and trying to crawl his way out.

I love feeling him kick me and luckily none of that is uncomfortable. Just the breathing/rib thing and it keeps me up at night. I've finally given in to taking a Tylenol here and there to relieve the pain. I feel bad drugging my boy up but Momma needs some sleep.

Oh well, only a few more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment