Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

We spent Christmas Eve with Kevin's family at his Mom and Dad's house. We had a great time, eating some great food. (Aka my sister in law's homemade egg rolls.... nom!)

Christmas Morning we went to Tim and Nok's house to open presents with Kaela and Steffen. It was fun to use our new video camera we got as a baby present.










My handsome hubby using our new camcorder!








I got these jammies to wear on Christmas day. We go over to their house so early, we all wear our pajamas. This year I thought I'd get some cute ones.


Now on to what I got for Christmas! I specifically said I didn't want baby related things. The only things I got that were baby related was the Vera Bradley Backpack I asked for because I'll use that as a diaper bag and some lotion. Hey, I don't have stretch marks yet, I fully think it's due to the wonderful lotions I'm using (shhh I know it's genetic!)


   
And I got 2 of each of these things so some will be returned lol.
 
Kevin got me this but it doesn't fit right. It's so short.

He also got me this:

This throw from Pottery Barn which I LOOOVVVEEEE from the family I nanny for

The droid incredible and some accessories for it.


It was a good year :) There are a couple other things but I can't find pictures for them. They're pj pants and a Maternity Sweater (that I LOVE) from Target. Kevin said I can't have enough PJ pants because he knows I'll pretty much live in them for a couple months. He knows me oh so well....

Since Kev got me some duplicates his mom did, he's getting me a car starter. But he said it's not really a Christmas gift but a baby gift. Whatever, I'll take it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment